Item #1 – Works presentable, but not the best.
Actions – Be move involved in the pre-production stage of project. Joining pitches/meeting to better articulate the “concept/idea” to the client.
Item #2 – Maximizing internal manpower first before outsourcing work out.
Actions – Based on project context (flexible timeline, simplified content), used as opportunity to try freelancers.
Item #3 – Which part of the pipeline are you interested in? Feel more sense of ownership to the project if you are involved?
Actions – Direct Client V.S. Agency
Start from conceptualizing to delivery.
Government Sector Backstory (MCI framework)
- Video Production: Quality is not a priority to them. There are cheaper vendors available.
- Mograph: approx 5 of 28 companies does Mograph. LRA is one of them.
- Pros: More fun TVCs. Projects with bigger exposures.
- Cons: Less creative freedom. Short turn-around time.
- Exploring the posssibilities of interns
- Everyday @6p.m. – Express personal interest in Slack for various projects
- Last Monday of every Month (Finance Claim Day)
- Cross-check whether above actions are carried out.
- Review individual work among the team.